MUNI Ride

ah! picture's, nothing like being reminded of a weekend up north, must of been some locals, they live for the weekends . not like i would know anything about that though

hey rich, just finished watching the dvd, it's over 5 hours long. the best part's are towards the end, i guess tami want's to watch it now, i'll get it to you once she's done. make sure you show your buddy he might reconize some of those depere (woman)?

Rich I have heard of that place because they do trail reports for the area, but i completely forgot about them when i was looking for places to stay. Looks like a great place, probably check them out the next time around. Thanks for the info

can anyone go on this ride? I just registered a few days ago. thinking about getting a room at the hillcrest they have new owners, and there right across the street from alger falls. kemosabe cabins are nice but expensive

blueexcellence said:
excellent I will be coming thanks. I will probably be by myself, So how do I get together with the group.
we are also first timers amd also staying at the Hillcrest, I think that the post of the ride states to check in atr the agler so tom knows who all is there, there will most likely be more info as the ride gets closer.:WayCool:

Back