quick rods vs TRANSFER ENHANCEMENT KIT

terret725

wich one of these are better the quick rods that are liek 3x as expencive then the enhancement kit. i was told that the kit is realy bad in the trails. i have ohlins in the rear already and they work realy good but some tiems there too stiff for me and i figured because the kit alows the schoks to move inependantly of each other it would give me more weight transfer for of the line and alow the skid to move with the mogals inseted of just up and down. i noticed on my buddies sled when we was goin thre my yard that his moves with the bumps and the frong would go up and then the rear when it got to it kinda see saw on the bumps. i know the yamahas are coupling and as soon as the rear goes up and the rods bottoms out the front pulls up with. i would just like to hear ur guys opinions on wich is better befor i spend the money.

I had never heard of it. I just wanted to post back because it seems like nobody else is!! lol J/K I actually haven't heard of the aftermarket parts in either of your posts. I haven't seen anyone on here talking about them. Hopefully you will find someone that has tried one or the other. T.T.T. for ya!!

The transfer kit is interesting on the trails. Accelerating out of the corners takes some getting used to as the skies like to come up and its hard to steer through the corner. I trail rode mine all winter, and once I got the hang of it I kept up fine with the guys I ride with.

thanks atleast u know what im talkin about im tryin to decide if i should get thoes or the quick rods but i dont ahve a ton of money. does it make it ride like an older ski doo like 97 98 mxz? my buddy has one and its real tipys when u take off. and i heard it puts alot of stress on the w arm but im good with a welder and ive been lookin at all the gussets in the aftermarket arms i might just guset mine up any way i brake cack them all the time.

ryan have u done the air box mod? drilling the holes? if so how did it work?

terret725 said:
thanks atleast u know what im talkin about im tryin to decide if i should get thoes or the quick rods but i dont ahve a ton of money. does it make it ride like an older ski doo like 97 98 mxz? my buddy has one and its real tipys when u take off. and i heard it puts alot of stress on the w arm but im good with a welder and ive been lookin at all the gussets in the aftermarket arms i might just guset mine up any way i brake cack them all the time.

ryan have u done the air box mod? drilling the holes? if so how did it work?

I have the Transfer Enhancement kit on my MM700 -00. It works great compared to stock, and u can really choose if you want the skiis to go up in the air or if you want it to go flat in corners.

Great investment!

//R

Back