Is this worth a look?

Ebay canada is correct and I have seen them available for less money. Should be around 600 or so. What state do you live in?

I'm out of Ontario, ...I've seen similar "made in China" models sold locally for around $900 cdn..

Pit Bikes

Those things are VERY fun!!! But here is the deal with pit bikes. It all started with honda 50's the first being teh Z50 by honda then the wave of XR50. I just got the Honda CRF50 and am putting some things into it to make it sutible for my size. I got mine for $900 plus the bar kit and some other little stuff i have like $1100 into it. I know people who have bought no name brand ones like the one on ebay and they seem to work but as soon as there break nobody can get parts for them. That why I would stay with Honda and now Yamaha has come out with one simular called the TTR50, you can get the yamaha for a $1000. They are just fun to mess around on and just another toy. Plus it is near impossible to break these things, they are very strong. Here is some pics of mine and the new yamaha one!!!

Attachments

• gytr34R.jpg
    gytr34R.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2274.jpg
    IMG_2274.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Back