Dec. houghton ride

blueexcellence said:
If you look at the original post by Mr sled the dates are16-19th thats along drive for just one full day of riding, which it would be if it were the 16-18, staying til the 19th gives you two full days much better

Yea dont worry about roach, he's a moron :o| the 16-18 is when we are going up, but we only have a 2 hr drive, so we will be riding all three days assuming the ol' sled holds up.

hopefully pull in around noon on fri, might stay until monday morning and than head home, can't wait only a week away!

Mr Sled

We'll be there on Thurs afternoon. Maybe we can hook up on Friday when you get there. Anyone else coming in on Friday? What is the plan for Saturday? i hear they will have demo rides too, is that correct?

Where's a good place to stay up there? We were going to go to Woodruff, but it doesn't look like there's going to be any snow. The guys that I ride with want to find good snow so we'll probably be going up there ....

Thanks!

Ramada Inn is the place we are at, there is the Best Western...a few others. I would do a search on the net.

I think there will be Demo rides at the Yamaha Dealer across the street...The plan is to ride to Copper Harbor on Sat and leave no later then 9:30 am. Like I said all that will be going I would like to meet before we head out.

10-4 Sleddy. Be there with bells on.

xsivhp- We'll be coming right thru your neck of the woods. I cancelled one of my rooms a while back at the Ramada because we didn't need it afterall. Maybe you will still be able to get one there, but it might be tough. How many do you have in your party?

according to the weather channel, they are under a snow advisory right now until sunday suppose to get dumped on again. the 10-day forcast calls for snow every day next week!

Im pretty sure the ramada is all filled up, a buddy of mine got one of the last two rooms a few days ago.

ridesrx said:
10-4 Sleddy. Be there with bells on.

xsivhp- We'll be coming right thru your neck of the woods. I cancelled one of my rooms a while back at the Ramada because we didn't need it afterall. Maybe you will still be able to get one there, but it might be tough. How many do you have in your party?
There's 3 of us ... not sure what our plan is yet ....

If anybodies interested I have a room at the Ramada I will be cancelling shortly, had 4 reserved, but we only need 3. I rather have someone from here get it than some AC rider ;)!

pggto@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Back