vmax-540 pro stock...

jamie

just pulled it out of storage after 8 years.just taking up space.a little description of this sled i built it about 8 years ago cause i had an abundace of 540 parts laying around drove it once and been stored since.here is the list 551cc cast liner ported by fast by gast,44mm smoothbore mikuni,open pipes,slide rail lubricators,wahl skies with vmax-4 loops,NOS 81' srx 440 seat,cleated track,black magic fuel cell and lubricating tank,comet 108c with hauck clutching,GPX handlebars.thinking on listing it on ebay

Attachments

• 540 vmax with hood and seat (Small).jpg
    540 vmax with hood and seat (Small).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 540 vmax open clutch (Small).jpg
    540 vmax open clutch (Small).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 540 vmax smoothbores (Small).jpg
    540 vmax smoothbores (Small).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 540 vmaxfront shot with hood (Small).jpg
    540 vmaxfront shot with hood (Small).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 28

wow, i'd love to run that at my hometown track in beausejour, manitoba and kick some ***!! oh well, no cash to spend on a toy like that but i can dream!

yep the sled ran hard for the one pass i did with it but just no time to play ..! the sled is located in cornwall ontario which is a border town near massena new york.

thanks toydoc, i'm not really sure on the weight but it's not very heavy i can assure you that.i'll have to get on that someday.

the auction ended ,ebay cancelled my auction cause of circumvention never heard of that ...!can anybody give me some insight on this matter i emailed ebay to see what the hell happened...?

ebay's policy on circumvention can be any of 11 different things including - saying the item is for sale locally, offerring to end the auction early etc. take the ebay tutorial on circumvention and find out.

thanks

Back