Looking for 80's to 91 Vmax 540

I can send you some Pics of my sled, but the ones that are for sale are not that far from me. I live 45 min from the Montreal border. I can send the pics to your e-mail. Brad

brad, got one for sale? not that I can afford one, but I am trying to get a feel for what they are going for and in what condition. thanks!

03 Viperguy.
At this point I don't know if I would sell my 84 V-max. I have just about all the parts for restoration. I won't sell the 86. That is as close to show room as can be. I just bought AAen pipes for it and some Weisco pro-lite pistons for it. I also polished the ports. I am just debating on weather to put on a 1' TO 1.25 track. Brad

As soon as I get the phone # I will contact you if you are still interested in those other 540's. Brad

I understand :) if you dont mind I would LOVE some pics. just a fan of those and about any other old sled lol!

Found ths in the local pennysaver.
YAMAHA SNOWMOBILES 1990 V-Max 540, new motor and clutch, 1980 340 Enticer and double tilt trailer $2200 o.b.o.; 1987 Suzuki LT300 Quad runner, too many new parts to list, $2500. Darrin (519)767-1607. Anytime.

Back