Installed my Expert X today

Zachalyse

Not that big of a job. Sled still sits pretty low to the ground. Is this typical? I wish I took a measurement with the stock suspension to do a comparrison. Looks pretty sweet though. Weight seems to feel about the same. Need snow now. :rockon:

Actually I thought the expert X made the sled looked all jacked up. Isn't there a adjustment on that for height?

I wish I could have a expertX they look badazz and I bet your azz will appreciate it on the moguls!

Yeah you can adjust the height of the expert. I know my srx sits a few inches higher then the rear of my buddies stock viper in the rear, and i have mine set in the middle. I think the height is adjustable up to 4 inches? not 100% on that though.

Here she is. Just waiting on the Boss seat now.

Attachments

• viperside.JPG
    viperside.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 57
  • viperfront.JPG
    viperfront.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 26
2" with bars pushed quite a bit forward from stock setup. I'll be switching to 4" when I get the Boss seat.

Zachalyse said:
2" with bars pushed quite a bit forward from stock setup. I'll be switching to 4" when I get the Boss seat.
Thats how I had my SXR. 2" riser and the bars pushed forward. I loved it,....but nobody else liked the feel of it.

Back