turning my xtc 500 into an ice drager

terret725

im getting a bender 600 race motor for my sled and wanna turn it in to a ice drager. any good set up for the clutch. how should i set up the shocks and skid and also the track?

not to burst you bubble but you would be better off getting a stock srx 600 and save alot money.

my 500 with my motor mods i did to the stock motor i was beating the rev 600s and i was runing no problem with the sxr 600s plus i ahve a sxr 700 and thats my trail sled. plus. im gettin the motor for 100 bucks.

i know the srxs are faster. but i just bought my 700 last yearim not buying a new sled for just draging. the bender motor im gettin is all ported polised and machined pistions. all id like to know is whats a good way to set up the skid and clutches. im only gonna run this maybe 2 times a year. and it only runs on 110 and i dont ahve the money to run it all teh time.

A little piece of info. I have a 99 SXR 600 that used to be a ice drag sled. IT ran 105 in 1000 feet. BTW- I just posted the ice drag track off it in the classifieds if your looking for something.

Back