SRX Jacket

Yes they made a few leather ones that had SRX on it, VERY rare and spendy when you find em. Saw one go for 350 on ebay this summer.. wasnt even in that great of shape.

That I know of they did make a nylon jacket back in roughly 2000 but it was discontinued in 2001. I believe Reima made that jacket for them and it was similar to what was called a Viking jacket back then. The part number was APP-01SRX-RY. I haven't seen a new one of those around since back in 01. I would check ebay for used ones or the possibility someone may still have a new one around.

Jacket

Got one off e-bay: modern_thing (1749) nice jacket
The guys from Thailand, nice to deal with

KEVIN, ITS YAMMIE GOD 3:16 HERE (tony) how are ya dude. ANYWAYS DO YOU REMEBER THE GYT SUSP. SHOCKS FOR VMAX 4-600-500 BACK IN MID NINETIES. I BELIEVE THERE WERE TWO IN LARGE AND SMALL , HAVE ANYTHING KICKING AROUND.
HAVE PART #,s IF YOU NEED THEM ! THANKS BUD 3:16 (tony)

Hey Tony - doing good how bout yourself - I miss hearing your voice looking for SRX goodies!! As far as those GYT shocks go for the mid 90's Vmax's we definitely don't have any around. Not sure where you might find some but good luck on the search. Maybe your posts on this site will help turn some up.

Back