Is the Viper and SRX as reliable as the MM 700?

Yes they are. ;)! Fuel and oil mileage are just as good, if not better. I use less oil and fuel then my bud on his MM. Both sled's,are piped and have the oil pump cable adjusted to the same spec.
Fuel milage is most effected by proper jetting, and riding style/condition's.

Fasterblaster
I see your from BC. Not sure how it is for you guy's to buy sled's across the border, but if your looking for new. There's local Yammie dealer that has a couple of 05 Mtn Viper's still in the crate, that he said, he would sell for cost.

Mtnviper said:
Fasterblaster
I see your from BC. Not sure how it is for you guy's to buy sled's across the border, but if your looking for new. There's local Yammie dealer that has a couple of 05 Mtn Viper's still in the crate, that he said, he would sell for cost.
Where is this dealer located with the 05 mtn vipers? I wonder what cost is? Mid to low 6's? I love the 05's! We have (4) 03 mtn vipers in our group, (3) 04's, and (1) 05. The 05 has a far superior ride, with great weight transfer and actually seems alot faster than the equivalently modded 03 and 04's.

Burlington Wa. (northwest washington). If your interested I can PM you the phone #, and the name of the guy to talk to. I believe the cost is low to mid 6's, but I dont know the exact number.

I just bought a left over 05 from the dealer in Anchorage. The sled was used as a Demo, had 300 mi. It came w/1 yr warranty. I paid $5500, couldn't pass it up. Its been abt 5 yrs since I last owned sleds. This thing rocks!!!!!!!! :WayCool: I've only got abt 50 miles on it so far, but it's a keeper...... They had one w/151 kit on it for 6800

There are some of those sleds floating around in the Vancouver area as well.

I think they are $7000 brand new, although i think i saw one at $6000. Check Diamond Head in Squamish and the Yammie dealer in Langley.

Back