Help I.D. heelclicker clutch

adam4by4

I got a heelclicker clutch kit for my 98 srx in 2002-2003 anyone know what model it might be?Red primary spring black secondary spring custom helix from hackers yamaha ??? weights??? but it pulls out of the gate @8200 or 8300 RPM and runs out to 8500 8600 RPM ive run 2 other 98 srx with same goodies as mine and I seem to walk away from all of them No problems Am I just lucky or am I just set up nicely? I also didnt have any probs with an F-7 last year but i got the holeshot on him twice never looked back!!! Any responce would be nice

I would guess Heelclicker Gen2 weights (40-10's model # STS3HC 40-10Y) in the primary. Is there a color mark somewhere in the middle of the secondary spring? Green or red marking possibly? Helix should have imprint or a code on it to indicate angle. If you're kickin butt and happy with the performance, why ask why? haha

-Steve (O.C.)

I just keep hearing about how much better the "new" heelclicker kit is and was wondering if mine is a beast with the old one then damn itll be a mega beast with the new one...lol (always want faster even if i reach light speed still wana go faster)

Back