finally done!

First question is HOW IS THAT PLASTIC TOTE STAYING UP THERE. LOL If that was my garage it would fall off on the sled. Looks really nice, and also familiar. Get a 4 inch bar riser and you all set to go. I like the looks of the shorter tunnel ext, it looks cleaner than mine w/ a 144. I may have to go 144 next year just to make mine look that good. Maxdlx

Hey wheres the snow flap?

maxdlx said:
First question is HOW IS THAT PLASTIC TOTE STAYING UP THERE. LOL If that was my garage it would fall off on the sled. Looks really nice, and also familiar. Get a 4 inch bar riser and you all set to go. I like the looks of the shorter tunnel ext, it looks cleaner than mine w/ a 144. I may have to go 144 next year just to make mine look that good. Maxdlx

Hey wheres the snow flap?
my girlfriend needed some of her crap in the garage too. i hung up 2 patio chairs with hooks and a rachet strap holds the tote to the chairs. it aint going anywhere! im picking up a longer flap on the way up north this weekend!

David, i was talking to Rich last night, wondering what time you are leaving on friday? Dont know if i will be able to go or not, but its possible.

yamaholic22 said:
David, i was talking to Rich last night, wondering what time you are leaving on friday? Dont know if i will be able to go or not, but its possible.
he was thinking of leaving his place at about 9am. so i would have to leave at 7:15. if you can go let me know, if we all cant fit in his trailer or you wont be able to leave on time, we can take mine up and split the gas.

Ryan you're going to hey? Lucky bastards, well like i said have fun. Dave be sure to tell Ryan about the Baraga trip too, see if he wants to come.

yamaholic22 said:
Ryan you're going to hey? Lucky bastards, well like i said have fun. Dave be sure to tell Ryan about the Baraga trip too, see if he wants to come.
will do. although im not sure we will get too much riding in with rich around. he has to stop at hardees for a thick burger every time he sees one. ;)! :Moon: ;):D

Lol @Rich.I will be on my 136" vector.I will let you try it out if you want.

Back