Newbie with lean srx, need help

motodave289

Have a new to me 2000 srx. When got sled was all stock except for a loud 3 stinger muffler, jetting was #1,147.5 #2&3 146.3 mains. Had good piston wash & plugs looked ok, but I never rode it with this setup.

This fall installed bender can & tempaflow. Have increased main jets 1 size at a time to its now #1,155 #2&3 152.5. Pistons are grey & plugs are very white & very small specs of aluminum on plug. All 3 cyl. are the same. Unhooked & plugged vacuum and vent lines for tempaflow had very little change. Checked fuel flow from tank to fuel pump, looked good. Removed fuel pump & put vacuum pump on & with finger over vent port would hold. Took top off pump, was very clean. Cleaned & blew out passages on carbs they also looked very clean. Runs smooth with good idle, so don't think crank case is sucking air. If I can find adapters still mite pressure check.

Testing was done at 1000ft. with temps from 10 to 20 deg. making 500 ft runs at wot.

Any advice on anything I overlooked, or something I need to check would be appreciated. Thanks

Back