02 Viper lost spark

Woodydog

I started up my 02 Viper for the first time this year on Friday. Put new plugs in, poured a little gas in the cylinders and it fired up on the 1rst pull. I had about a 1/2 inch of gas in the tank with seafoam in it as well. I put about 3 gallons of new gas in. I let it idle for about 5 minutes, rode it around the yard a little bit, let it idle for another 10 minutes drove to the gas station, filled the tank and rode it to a friends house. I got off the sled for a minute with it still idling got back on, gave it gas and it died. I couldn't get it to start, changed to new plugs again and nothing, checked the spark and I don't have anything. Any ideas of what may be wrong? I looked at all wire connections I could see in the engine compartment and under the steering pad. I can't see anything that might be wrong. The sled has 4700 trouble free miles on it. I have fogged it and seafoamed it every year. Any place to look first? My limited knowledge is tapped, but I do have a snowmobile mechanic/friend coming to look at it tonight, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Woodydog

Your stator or your cdi if you don't have spark in any of the three cylinders. My stator in my sx went out just like that.

Back