Help w/ suspension

Why even have an adjustment on the limiters if they want you take them all of the way up. Was this update only on the srx or others as well. How was transfer with this setup?

I was wondering the same thing. You would think all of the weight would be on the skis. However, if you do a search for "suspension" under Tech Questions and sift through some of them, as least for SRX's, almost all of them say to pull it up all the way.

Ok, I made my changes last night.....

I took the tension off of the front shock, pulled the limiter straps up a little (about 3/4" from being up all the way on the threads.), then with the rear of the sled off the ground I turned the nut on the shock 3 turns after initial contact with the spring.

The sled hooks up very nice, but I'm sure this is mainly because of the new track, so I can't complain about that. However, I can't see to keep the inside ski down when cornering. I did not ride much last night just basically out in a field with powder where I could hammer it pretty good while trying to turn. Going out on the trails tonight so I should be able to give it a better test.

Also, my transfer rod is not in a 50/50 position with my weight on the sled. It's probably around 60/40 or 70/30 (it needs to go up more). I cut the 15mm spacer on top in half but I'm a ways away from touching it now. My FRA is in the center position. Would this be effecting my ski lift? If so, how do I achieve 50/50?

Thanks for any help you can provide?

Go To The Ohlins Web Page And Look At There Tuning Page , I Think It Will Answer Alot Of Your Questions , Rider Height Is From The Rear Shock Preload ...but Go Check Out There Page And Print Off The Tuning Pages ...

set that sled with the least amount of transfer that will help flattend the sled in the corners and add some preload to the front ski springs....

Back