How did you hook up your EGT

CAM2

I bought a used EGT form SJ and he hasn't replied to my questions, so maybe someone here can help.

hooking it into a 00 SRX..
It's a digatron can't remember which model...something like..sn50 or something like that. It has 3 windows, 2 small and 1 large. I have a ground, power, orange, temp sensor wire and three probe wires. I found a good ground and a power sources on my machine. However, I'm a little confused about the orange which I think is for the tach? where is the best place for the orange wire to hook to. Someone told me to find the main wire harness at the bottom of the motor, but i'm not sure which side of the motor the harness is on and which color wire to use? I hooked the the ground wire and power wire up and got no power to the unit, but the same friend told me that I have to have the orange hooked up to get anything to work. I'm using the blue wire, under the bars, from the headlight switch for power. This blue wire tested positvie with a voltage meter. Also where is the best place to ground the 3 black wires from the probes for the pipes. Any help is very appreciated!

Last edited:

Back