how manny inches of snow do you have

We have 6-7, but I'm not riding until we get more. I blast up and down my lake, but it's just not the same. All sorts of people were out this weekend on our trails pounding on them. At least there will be a great base.

We got about 12" last weekend and have about 18-20" total.
Only problem is that it is all light fluffy snow.
I guess light fluffy snow is better than no snow.

Do you have any other action shots of you jumpin your snowscoot?

My three year old thinks you are so cool. At first he wanted a SRX like dad, but when he saw what you can do on your snowscoot he said he wants a scoot instead.lol

Have a merry christmas Zachattack and be safe.

mul

Zach rocks on snowmobiles, he rides my srx like a teenager . As soon as he gets out of site , you can here him nail it !!

We got a good foot and a half groomer has been out trails descent still need more for railroad bed's but good riden. loven the 4 stroke.

Getting over 0C tempatures thse past couple days so snow we have is melting a bit.... slushy. Hopefully it's not bad outside the city.

mulderdad said:
We got about 12" last weekend and have about 18-20" total.
Only problem is that it is all light fluffy snow.
I guess light fluffy snow is better than no snow.

Do you have any other action shots of you jumpin your snowscoot?

My three year old thinks you are so cool. At first he wanted a SRX like dad, but when he saw what you can do on your snowscoot he said he wants a scoot instead.lol

Have a merry christmas Zachattack and be safe.

mul
im not shure just ask my dad tod

thanks!!! and sorry to here about that. by the way while we were in michigan it raind in indaina and we just have like 1'' scatterd around :nos: :die:

Back