looking for used but new rx-1 or viper with reverse

Hey Joe,

Got a 'slightly' used Silver '03 RX-1 LE ER complete with tank bag, saddle bags and half the bling bling.

Might even be some Red Bull Slush puppies left in one of the back bags. :wink:

It's getting close to 5k miles on the clock and I figure it might be time to upgrade before I have to change the belt, plugs and do my 3rd oil change. The 192 studs are still good though, I checked and they're all still there right at the same level as those rubber studded track lugs.

Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe I should just keep it for my own wife and get myself a new Warrior to go with all the other Warriors I've got hanging around the house. :roll:

you remember me, i was there when you broke your bling bling in muni. 2001 srx with m-10. might have a new in the crate 2004 rx-1 er for 7400.00 plus tax from highlands. hows that sound? thanks for the offer though. how did you do on the rummage run or what ever it was called?

Sounds like a good deal to me Joe, it's tough to beat Highlands on pricing.

You bet I remember you running those cookie cutter skis on your SRX out in the backcountry with the Vapor ridin' nutbags were were hangin' with.

Yeah, we rummaged around and found some fun that next weekend. Here's a shot of one of our Vapor riders resting his eyes for a minute.

flybyu, i know its not a yamaha but i have that 02 700 renegade with dpm and reverse still i will make you a great deal on. it was my wife's sled and is absolutley clean. the only reason we are moving it is she bought a rev. i can help with delivery also. it is a great sled. let me know. ski

good news everybody, i just bought the wife a new 04 rx-1 warrior for 7999.00 from highlands. we pick it up fri. I made her give up her arctic cat zrt. i told her it time to retire it

So this pretty much means we can expect to see you on an 04 Warrior the next TY ride? :lol:

Psst. does it have any bling-bling?

Joe sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier I was out of town all last week. Glad to hear you picked up a four-stroker - Maybe we can test it out next year in Muni in the deep stuff with the Vapor boys (one of them now has a 136" 1 1/2" underneath) and SledderSteve (pondering the future of a Rage - of course it would need some bling-bling) Sounds like fun.

i'll have to ask the wife if she'd let me use it, i know what she'll say is i coming to. so which means we have to think of a nickname for her now, since she's riding a yami. were picking it up sat. so when i get her bling-bling on it i'll post some pictures it.

I don't know Kev, that new Venture looks like a pretty good Yoo Pee boondocker with the 144" track. Pull the passenger seat, mount one of those 12 volt warmer/coolers they sell at truck stops, plug it into the power outlet and the Red Bull won't be freezing when it's minus 20. That Candy Red color is also just the perfect compliment for adding bling-bling. 8)

Looking forward to those pics Joe!

Back