Custom SRX Graphics

what i meant was i can do different color schemes,orange and white reflective,yellow and black. colors that i have white,white reflective,silver,yellow,gold,orange,red,vivid blue.strobes one color background another,also the srx letters can have a contrasting color as well.

This is what I've been waiting for!!!!!!!!! Could you incorporate any of your "crazy" color patterns into the strobes? I remember you showing some material awhile ago. Looks good, lets get some ideas guys!!!!!!!!!

do you mean thease? yes i think the can be used,but as special order only,i dont stock them and would need a deposit,down so i am not stuck with them

Last edited:
yeah

Yeah, either the carbon fire or the accelarator would be cool replacing the white of the strobe. Any way to photoshop it?

Attachments

• Carbon fire.jpg
    Carbon fire.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Accelarator.jpg
    Accelarator.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,100
yes i can photoshop it

Attachments

• srx jolt black on white.jpg
    srx jolt black on white.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 8
  • srx shocker.jpg
    srx shocker.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 6
  • srx carbon fire black.jpg
    srx carbon fire black.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 4
  • srx blender blue.jpg
    srx blender blue.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 9
  • srx accelarator.jpg
    srx accelarator.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
First and last look sweet!! I started peeling the decals off my Viper S, I might have to get with you on something sweeeeet! ;)!

Attachments

• windyblk3.JPG
    windyblk3.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
  • windyblk2.JPG
    windyblk2.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
red i say you make the graphics white but on the strobe part of the graphic take that gray background thing on em off and if you could you should put in a orange outline but make it small so people would have to look hard to see it

the gray back ground is part of the graphic,but can be left out.Also thease little photo shop pics dont do thease any justice,as you can see they dont come up all the way to the edge.Thease are thermel print graphics and the do look a whole lot better in my booklet. can also cut flames out of this material as well.this is high end stuff.thanks for looking.....

oops! forgot to mention that you can color combo thease with solid colors as well as white reflective which i do have in stock for a custom look. :bling: :bling:

a few more

here are a couple more....

Attachments

• srx black-yellow on red.jpg
    srx black-yellow on red.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 2
  • srx hard drive blue.jpg
    srx hard drive blue.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 7
  • srx thriller blue.jpg
    srx thriller blue.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 1
  • apex canadian hood gkit.jpg
    apex canadian hood gkit.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
you tell me knowing all the srx's on here no one wants customized graphics,thease are going to look totallyamaha awsome....just wait you will see....

I'll get my set on ASAP when I get em and post pics John. There should be some Orange/Blue or Yellow/Blue guys on here that could use some custom stuff too.

Not to get ahead of myself, but what do you recommend for installing them. 2 drops of dishsoap in a 2 gallon bucket and a plastic squeegie???

Back