cb 44" wide front end almost done

????

03viperguy said:
wow, sweet setup, looks amazing and real clean! if you want to leave the apex at my house, I would let you have the viper, even stevens ;)

Thanks for the offer ;)! , but I have summer plans for the Apex to make it a little more fun to ride (te-he-he-turbo). In the Apex's defense it has no studs and stock carbides. The trails around Eagle River up into the U.P. were much more suited for my srx's setup this last weekend (alot of icey corners).
Thanks Redmater, I need to write your phone number inside my hood somewhere. I had a group of Yamaha guys asking about those decals on Lake Gogebic on Saturday. I could only tell them to come on here to get ahold of you.

Attachments

• 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 24.JPG
    24.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 34

you sure???? ;) man I want an apex. I really like my viper and all it does well, but the suspension is lacking. and to put a lot into it with 5k+ miles, I would rather hav e anew sled I think. and after riding an apex last year, I am sold on them :) maybe I will find a sweet leftover next season, but that isnt likely :( o well, good thing I still love my viper!

ejcamaro said:
Thanks for the offer ;)! , but I have summer plans for the Apex to make it a little more fun to ride (te-he-he-turbo). In the Apex's defense it has no studs and stock carbides. The trails around Eagle River up into the U.P. were much more suited for my srx's setup this last weekend (alot of icey corners).
Thanks Redmater, I need to write your phone number inside my hood somewhere. I had a group of Yamaha guys asking about those decals on Lake Gogebic on Saturday. I could only tell them to come on here to get ahold of you.

Eric,my number is on the instruction sheet,i will send you a couple decals of my logo,so you can put them on the sled if you wish. are you happy so far with the way they look.

cool, glad to hear you like them,thease are one off's,meaning no to sets will be exactly the same,with the lightning...... i will send you some biz cards and decals.

more graphics on

I got some more of the graphics on, though I only had time for one side. The stock decals are no fun to remove.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 13
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 11
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
Graphics done

I finally got all the graphics on. Next I'll be putting on my Firecat handlebars with a 5 inch rox riser.

Attachments

• 100_1573.JPG
    100_1573.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1576.JPG
    100_1576.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1575.JPG
    100_1575.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1578.JPG
    100_1578.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 43
like it so far, but the 5" riser sounds scary lol. they look goofy that high to me. but the cat bars are nice :)

They won't actually be 5 inches higher, due to the firecat bars being pretty much straight. I'm figuring that they'll be about three and a half inches higher than stock. I'm actually copying Boomers viper handlebars if you want to see what it will look like.

I get ya. had visions of it being super high and well above the windy. that looks goofy to me lol! that is a sweet sled though, looks amazing!

Eric,what can i say but,that srx is going to give people sore necks from all the head turning that sled is going to get.and the coolest thing is anyone who orders thease decals is going to get a one of a kind set.thease are all one offs every set will be different than the next.Awsome looking sled,and it is great doing biz with you.I hope your happy with the results,i know i am.If you have any questions about taking care of them feel free to pm me.
Thanks,for letting me work on this with you....The Mater

heres is a tip on removing decals,heat them up with a hair dryer to soften the vinyl,and keep them good and warm as you peel them off,if you do it right the decal comes off with next to no residue from the glue.....

Ejcamaro, Great looking sled.. the finished look must be awesome, can you post some finished pics?? did you get the chance to try the floats on your sled?? pro and cons from your viper shocks??.....CP

Haven't done much lately

I haven't got to do much to it lately, been pretty busy, but I do have the firecat bars on (but not done), and the shocks are ready to bolt in (please send me time).

Attachments

• 100_1580.JPG
    100_1580.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 289

Back