January 21-27th...anybody in the lower?

I think that might work Jerry. You had me convinced when you parked your sled right next to the sign that said "Please fuel on other side". Not sure on the driving while blind rules, but give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Things at work have changed and I can't make it until Friday afternoon at the earliest. Are you riding Friday night, or Saturday morning?

hey guys , i heading out right now , they changed the forecast to mid 40's on friday , so maybe see on the trail on thursday ...take care and have fun ...

Hey John, so far I think I will make it Thursday(just for the day), I wont know for sure until tonight(nothing like last minute, ehh) . What time do you plan on riding in the morning so I can meet up with you? :WayCool:

EDIT:
Starting to look bad again! Im trying, I'll let you know asap.

Last edited:
I would like to join you but my dad is getting his pace maker replaced and my secondary is off. I am upgrading my 94 to the newer style. Also getting ready to go through the primary. This will be my first time doing this. I am picking up a new shock today. Thanks to TY again for coming through. Just need to get some 8 ab weights now.

Ding

That show I did on the other side just to remind people get 4 stroke I dont need gas yet!! :o) :yrules: :WayCool: :yrules:

BIGGUY said:
That show I did on the other side just to remind people get 4 stroke I dont need gas yet!!

Ya, you really showed the rest of us two-smokers.
On the other side doing this ---> :Moon: :Moon: :Moon:

John, Ding, XR, anyone else going along, have a good ride, wish I could be there.

Yall crack me up!

I'll be up there by 9:30 or 10 am tomorrow, riding with Keith, the owner of Fay's, and heading into the hinterland for fun and frivolity! It's gonna be sweet!

They got a bunch of fresh snow last night, I think the riding will be fine for Friday, but saturday might be harsh if they can't groom friday night due to the warm temps.

Anyway, backcountry snow is smoother :)

I'll be riding friday, and half of saturday most likely, that's when the radar runs are in Lakes of the NorT. They've got great chicken strips there, mmmmM!

Hope you guys can make it up!
Crewchief...wish yall could come up again, so your dad can make me feel like a freakin' sissy again, fancy new sled! Bah! I'll take my lil5 with stiff shocks instead of fuel efficient 4 strokes and awesome monoshock skids! Ya! (John's under the influence of Nyquil, pay no attention to his ranting)

See yall up there!

Sorry, I wasn't able to make it up guys. Things at work are changing significantly for me, and riding is out of the question for a few weeks . . .

Back