Vector

krakan

I mailed to MC-Xpress in Piteå, Sweden and they think that the Turbo kit for the vector vill be at approximately 200hp. NICE=) And will cost like a RX-1 kitt.

Wow...that would be hot...a smaller , lighter four stroke with a turbo with that much Hp would be sweet...wait another year though...I would bet Yamaha will have that mono shock ra rear suspension in the Vector...then you'd really have the best of both world's...although...the people I have talked to who have ridden a Vector said they ride awesome...so we'll see.

:twisted: :twisted: I hope yamaha comes out with a stock turbo to shut everyone's mouth.. $9,000.00 and still less than a rev renegade,that would be sweet and it's possible maybe in a year or two I hope. I'm dreaming but yamaha would be #1 again and making mega bucks also. mass production of that turbo would be pennies in material and labor the sales would be outstanding and if you like rev's so much you would get them cheap and all other brands(all trade in for a yamaha). :twisted: :twisted: Think about it, 2002 viper sales were 90,000 sold+ if you make a turbo and it costs you $800.00with shipping and you put it in a sled and added $900.00 more over cost what do you have? Plus everyone wanting one for their 2005's ect. man that would be some good sales.(if I was in the yamaha corporation I would be president after a year) or would I , nobreak downs, no other sleds sold, wow!!! I would loose my job in 3 years. That's ok I would go to other brands and tell them everything for a price :lol: :lol: just kidding but would love to see that turbo factory and it's possible. :twisted: :twisted:

i think yamaha we HAVE 2 have a turbo 2 keep up with the new 900 pol and 1000 doo(bet there goin 2 be real hard on motors)
i taught 4 sure after 3 years they would have one
and if they don't next year...well

Back