Cooke City, MT

GETZY

Just got back from Cooke City, The 800 Ski Don'ts had a little more than my viper, I think it's time for some SLP tripples. Great trip though.

Attachments

• cooke city 2.jpg
    cooke city 2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 84
  • cooke city 1.jpg
    cooke city 1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Nice pics! Man, the grass on my lawn must have grown an inch since Christmas (i.e. warm weather with no snow). Usually I'd be riding by now, but nothing but rain and above freezing temperatures for the next week. This is torture waiting for snow.....uuggghhhhhhhh.

this year we rode one day arround round lake area, one day arround henderson, one day in the daisy and lu lu pass areas, then the last day we went to the top of the world, first time to the top of the world, it was all good, I wish it was out my back door instead of 650 miles.

GETZY said:
this year we rode one day arround round lake area, one day arround henderson, one day in the daisy and lu lu pass areas, then the last day we went to the top of the world, first time to the top of the world, it was all good, I wish it was out my back door instead of 650 miles.

A few of us are headed up to Cooke on wed morning. We have never taken the time to go over to the top of the world and I was just wondering what it is like over there? thanks

not alot of areas for highmarking, more so boondocking and open areas to play arround in, this year was my first time to top of the world, when cooke is tracked up their is snow to be found at top of the world because not as many people up their.

Back