New SRX owner, lots of pics

SlowSRX

New Srx owner, and member to this board from mich. Picked up a decked out 01 srx. Love the machine to death, but would like to get some more riding in this year. Is there any snow left in the up, and does anyone know where to go???

Here's some pics of the st. Ignace Mackinaw island trip I took a little while ago.

Wow nice pics!! Hey, no offense but this site was down for the better part of last week and I don't think some people know it's back up.... Enjoy your SRX they are awesome!!

Congrats

Welcome to the SRX fan club, I personally wouldnt trade my SRX 700 for anything. I have yet to find another that feels as crisp and controllable.

Peace,

Joe :yam:

It was the grand hotel on mackinaw island. That was a pretty scenic trip, and my first real outing on the srx.

I love it too, alot of the newer guys talk crap about tripples being slow and heavy. It's all a bunch of bs. I'm gonna keep this slead forever.

I am having some starting problems with it though. I changed my jetting to 147.5's all the way across, put in delta 3 v-force reeds, changed the clutching so it engages at 3800 (run a maximum performace clutch) and put the stock silencer back on (had an mbrp on there)

It has a bender cold air kit, and I went down from 152's wich were way too rich. I think maybe it's just loaded up because the oil pump timing was way off, it was using a quart of oil ever 100 miles. I also fixed that.

Even with all of that stuff off on it I could beat an xcsp800. It should really rip next year (hopefully) :yam:

When u r pulling your sled to start after it has been running tap the throttle while pulling shouldn' be any probs.

J.T

or just put on the high beams it stops it from stalling

Back