Fav Type Of Snow And Area For Riding?

Yamahaulic09

my favorite type of snow is powder...jus watching it barrel over your hood ROX my Blue n white baseball sox...and my fav place to ride are secret gravel pits in WI that only locals and my family kno bout

my favorite rides are the perfect clear crisp mornings, with the sun aglow across lake superior as it rises. When we have snow (not this year) our trails are groomed about every night, with 5 or 6 inches of new snow on top of the freshly groomed trails they are about perfect for me. When we have snow (not this year) I usually get to ride the trails like that a few times a week.

Weekends and evenings when I ride with friends we hit some pits, maybe some boondockin, small jumps or drift busting. I enjoy all of that too, but still prefer my quiet morning rides.

The trails up here are pretty barren on weekdays even when we have snow :D

Deep snow up in northern ontario, much more north than I am here. Went for a ride to Shining tree last year and the snow was sooo deep, most fun of my life and burnt two tanks of gas within hours. Hard on gas in deep snow but sooo much fun!

Groomed trails with lots of turns :WayCool:
Powder is fun to play in and I like wide powdery ditches.
Anything with snow... :die:
Rode groomed windy trails with long sweeps all weekend.
Have fun guys.

nothing better than being able to ride the streets after about 8-10 inches before it gets plowed. Other than that, first one down the trail after 3-5 inches.

Back