6 Place Trailers

BigMan76

Thoughts from any members on 6 place open trailers with salt guards? The family fleet is expanding. While we could go with two four-place trailers, I was wondering about a 6 place and a two place with two tow vehicles.

Currently, we have seven sleds and I like the idea of keeping that extra space open as opposed to a three place.

We live in the 'sw burbs of Chicago and trailer everywhere.

MDG

Have you thought about a deck in the back of your truck with a 4 place behind the truck? I ran one for a few years and loved it.

Maybe you should find someone to build a double decker.I have been thinking about that all winter.I have made 3 trips up north hauling 4 sleds on a car trailer.I was considering turning them sideways to get a couple more on[just in case of crash or breakdown] My buddies ride polaris poor soles needless to say.

sport-nitro said:
.I was considering turning them sideways to get a couple more on[just in case of crash or breakdown] My buddies ride polaris poor soles needless to say.

^^^^ LMAO

I had a double deck till some *%&#@ stole it.
it was on a car trailer top deck was removeable and rear 10' tilted down to load top deck.

Back