Tug Hill NY

tungsten

My Dad and I took Thursday off and headed up to Tug Hill NY. Only about a 2 hour drive. I think its safe to say we both had a blast, We logged on about 100 miles each. I did not get any action shots as we were to busy ridding/exploring the many trails.

The Red Sled is a 97 Formula Dulex 500 and the Blue sled is a 02 Yamaha SXViper 700 Tripple.
The 97 was my first newer sled which I pretty much have given to my dad, I just bought the Viper this year and love it.

The Chevy
149412_375_full.jpg

149412_371_full.jpg

Local Gas Station
149412_376_full.jpg

149412_377_full.jpg

went up to the hill on sunday 2-12, not the typical sunday trails much smoother than normal put on 160miles left from sandy creek thru little john to flatrock had lunch at timberview and did a big loop around the hill east towards freeman hotel/osceola a little rough thru mad river back to salmon river road but freshly groomed from there back to the truck 3rd ride of the year hope this cold holds out for another month need another storm ...think noreaster my friends "march 13, 1993".......CP

Thinking about heading to Tug Hill this weekend. I have heard that the trails are pretty rough with like 4ft whoops all over the place. Is this true. I dont want to go there with my SRX if thats the case. Ill end up breaking my back. If anybody has some insight to the particular conditions up there, that would be great! Thanks

We were up there Saturday and avoided mad river like the plaque. This past weekend was the roughest i have seen it in years, lack of snow every where else. Winter is short go ride!

Back