here is the new 07' (camera phone pics)

looks real cool except for the enticer windshield. you could make 3 windshields out of that thing. going to be interesting to see the rest of the new ones, can't wait.

Well...there's the future of sleds. I can't believe how far they've gone in the weight saving department!!! Incredible! This platform will shape things to come..

More from snowest...

Attachments

• MVC%2D204F%2EJPG.jpg
    MVC%2D204F%2EJPG.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 36
  • MVC%2D205F%2EJPG.jpg
    MVC%2D205F%2EJPG.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 43
  • MVC%2D206F%2EJPG.jpg
    MVC%2D206F%2EJPG.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 41
  • MVC%2D207F%2EJPG.jpg
    MVC%2D207F%2EJPG.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 50
  • MVC%2D208F%2EJPG.jpg
    MVC%2D208F%2EJPG.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 38
Cutout under the rear of the seat:

1. Throw snow up on the back of your legs?

2. The seat assembly also pivots down into that opening some? (double suspension)

i dunno why you guys are complaining already. its a purpose built sled. people called yamaha fat, so they slimmed em up and now they have a mountain lightweight sled, lookout boost cuz theres no stoppin them, they have a entry class sled for sno x that has wide running boards for traction, and looks like loads of travel, and also i bet they will be a butt load cheaper than a $10-12k sled!!! i dunno about you, but some of us can't afford things like that, especially lacking snow. i personally am excited about the new ones (maybe its cuz i'm young and that thing looks like it has a huge decal on it that says "JUMP ME!!!") i don't know what anyone has left to complain about. so far year for year yamaha has been reading all our posts on these boards and answering our request again and again. who gives a rip what it looks like, its how innovations and designs are born. maybe its not "blingy" enough, but i bet it beats hard like a champ!!! 07, gotta get me one!!!

Vip32 hit the nail on the head...seems like most like it already...this is an ENTRY level sled. We knew that it was coming. It's way cooler then I expected, I really didn't think they would go this far with the weight savings. I can't imagine what the mountain guys are going to do to this thing with some boost...

haha, man you guys gotta check out the other boards!!! the guys are goin nuts, they all want a shot at one!!! i'm gonna have to stick around with my modded srx till Deere and Co. gives me the call ;)! !!!

looks like the most revolutionary sled to come out in a long time, even more so than the rev! yeah the windshield is nasty, but change it if you dont like it! if it was too small people would bitch about that. you cant please everyone! if thats the biggest gripe, then we are in for a treat!

i hope yamaha has something more in a new model,than this.it by far is a great big step in evolution,but i hope there is more models to come at 4:30.

i want a nemesis sled.the phazer 500 is cool,but give a 110hp model in this platform and i wil by one sight unseen,.......

I think your are seeing what we are getting........I doubt they would make a phazer that will overshadow the next model up (nytro). Next year you will see a new Nytro based on this chassis...if Yamaha follows it's normal routine - alittle at a time...

^^^ Now that looks better! Blue and no windshield! I still don't like how both sides are not symmetrical. I love the clutch side styling! Should have done it on the other side too. I have to admit, this one is growing on me already!

looks like 1 big pipe rear exit under seat
Who cares how it looks as long as it handles well. Hate to say after a day riding my back and knees hurt but damn my sled looks good

wow that is ****in sick. blue is amazing..... idk what its got for a motor.... i'm buying one.

yamaha's outta control!!!!! I LOVE IT! damn when they do it they do it.

The blue one does look sick. Any word on HP??. We are going to be able to see them on the Yamaha site after 8pm.

Back