new simmons, dead cat :)

do you like the color on my new skis??

• Total voters

03viperguy

few pics of the weekend. also had some fun on my old merc trail twister as well, going to try and post videos later :) enjoy, and comment on if you like the new skis, never seen the color before on a sled and liked it myself.

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Last edited:

It was on the side of the trail. no other parts, no blood or anything. I think someone rolled in a corner or rear-ended and left it there rather than pull it home with the rest of the carcass ;)
and I just voted in my own poll so I could see :) stuffing the ballot box!!! ;)

I like the look... I believe there's another memeber on here running the same skis/color, but can't remember who.

Are those stock springs/shocks in the front? It could just be the pic, but your sled seems to have more front-end clearance than the normal viper.

the front end is stock other than a revalve to make it softer. I have the springs as tight as they go from when I was running the old skis with worn carbides. was trying to get every bit out of them since I knew I was getting these and didnt want to buy carbides for skis I wasnt going to have very long. having the springs that tight makes it ride a little higher. so you have seen the blue skis with silver accent?? I hadnt seen em, thought I was a first (on here at least)

night and day difference. the other ones were about an 8 of 10, these are a 10 of 10. and this is with me ridign on groomed trails only. they steer a LITTLE harder, but I think it is because they dont push at all. so it feels harder, but it is turning quicker. I didnt really dislike the old ones, just wanted MORE! I love em, now I need more snow lol!

03viperguy said:
the front end is stock other than a revalve to make it softer. I have the springs as tight as they go from when I was running the old skis with worn carbides. first (on here at least)

I see... It may have been another site, but I've seen a viper with the blue/silver skis -- It looks sharp!

thanks for the comments :) try tightening your springs and measure the bumper, see if it gets higher and post the results :)

if you want black with blue simmons, vince at pittsburg motorsports will make you a great deal :) but for terrible reasons :(

oh and did you put the bender can on that mean machine yet how does it sound and did you sell your other skis yet

03viperguy said:
if you want black with blue simmons, vince at pittsburg motorsports will make you a great deal :) but for terrible reasons :(

I don't think blue would look very good on my red sled, if I did get simmons I would get the red on black, I like the look of those.

Back