wow...

sxviper32

didn't realize the parentals weren't kidding when they said their sled acted sluggish and funny on the gas and off. took out the weights and rollers (one weight was so messed up that it was actually pinned under the spider and holding it up!!! its the weight with barely any meat left in the inner rivet hole) and man were they gone!!! the weights are oblong (can tell even without new weights here) the rollers look terrible, and was glad i got to the weights when i did before the one weight broke and let go while under load!!! also, the washers on the weights were great looking (getting new tho) but the washers on the rollers were eatin up? the pieces are shown in the phots. any know why? just goes to show you that you should check more offten on this stuff... also, looking for 8ab-00 weights, and 6 - 2.4g rivets, and a yamaha silver secondary spring to finish off the clutching. was told to try g-w-g- primary spring with 8ab-00 weights, and a straight 47 yamaha helix with a yamaha silver secondary spring set at 90 deg. anyone else think this should get me close enough? thanks!!!

Attachments

• clutch2.jpg
    clutch2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
  • clutch3.jpg
    clutch3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
  • clutch4.jpg
    clutch4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
  • clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 4
  • clutch5.jpg
    clutch5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

last ones... any input on the setup i'm puttin together is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• clutch7.jpg
    clutch7.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
  • clutch6.jpg
    clutch6.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
bored so i polished the cover somewhat. need to get a bench wheel and some compound to get at it better, but thats another day...

Attachments

• clutch cover 001.jpg
    clutch cover 001.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
  • clutch cover 002.jpg
    clutch cover 002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2
  • clutch cover 006.jpg
    clutch cover 006.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 4
  • clutch cover 004.jpg
    clutch cover 004.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4
wish I could get my kid to take care of my sled for me... sorry I have nothing worthwhile to add to this thread, but that really looks messed up....

Back