srx questions??

Mr. Sled

Mr. Sled,
I've been looking into the specs you gave me for my clutch. I priced the parts at my local Yamaha dealer and they thought all those would run about $300. Is that right or are they trying to take me? I noticed that Bender and Maximum Performance have kits from 175-250. Would these be a better bet or should I stick with your set-up? :ORC

Call Larry on North Country Yamaha, He will give you a nice price for the parts you need and help you with details of the set up as well. 715-453-2626. Tell him Tom sent you from TY. The price you stated does sound high.

skis

Sorry to chime in so late. I have C&A's, Simmons, and SLP SLT's. I run the SLP's on my 01 SRX. The C&A's have a lot of bite for the weight of that sled, the Simmons I feel don't have enough bite and the SLP's are just right. They are rocker style bottom which decreases the steering effort and they dart much less than the C&A's. I love the C&A's but they suffer in certain conditions as others have described, I feel the SLP is a best all around ski for that sled.

Back