Sweet,Sweet S/C'd Ride>>>>

SRX7

This was from the Ottawa area Yammi Fest demo ride day. This sled is an local area fellows ride and is riddin NOT a trailer queen.
132_3262.jpg

132_3261.jpg

132_3260.jpg

132_3263.jpg

Oh and I asked a Yamaha rep if they would ever sell a factory installed S/C sled. He laughed no way.

Just a few of us.

132_3274.jpg

132_3275.jpg

Last edited:
I tell ya it was done up perfectly absolutely MINT. Every detail was perfect. Chrome skid and ski handles. When he started it, it fired right up idled perfectly and idled down to its correct idle just WOW im speechless. I have video of it also.

Last edited:
SRX7 said:
I tell ya it was done up perfectly absolutely MINT. Every detail was perfect. Chrome skid and ski handles. When he started it, it fired right up idled perfectly and idled down to its correct idle just WOW im speechless. I have video of it also.

Show us the video, man. The freekin' video!!! :bling:

1CS

Ya, I was gonna say, I thought you said it was mint. LOL, maybe he tried a top speed run in reverse?

SRX7 I had a blast on Sunday. (Except for the overheat and the bent trailing arm). Just to add to the story i talked to the owner of the sled and he says it will do 130MPH With i think 10lbs of boost. :yrules:

what time were you guys there at? i was there in the morning and was on the second ride out. man those guys dont have any sence of humor about lagging back to see what theyl do on the railbed. my buddy and i almost got the boot off the apexes. lol

ya that was one sweet sled. when we got there the guy was just unloading it off the trailer in the parking lot. if it wasent for the super charger sticker on the side and the slight whistle noise you would never know anything had been done to it. i couldent belive a sled with that much power could be so quiet

Back