Grayslake, IL
September 24-26, 2004

Milwaukee, WI
October 8-10, 2004

Novi, MI
November 5-7, 2004

Green Bay, WI
November 11-13, 2004

At this time I will be attending the Milwaukee and Novi shows for sure. Please post the shows you will be attending ;)!

Last edited:

Hey, just what every one to stop by the Motosports Factory both, I will be there and willing to meet you all, i am going to be at most of them so come on by and say hi.
-Luke

Port Yamaha will be attending the following snow shows this fall. We will be offering huge discounts on OEM Yamaha accessories and clothing. Hope to see you there.

Grayslake ILL Sept. 24-26

Syracuse NY Oct. 1-3

Milwaukee WI Oct. 8-10

Novi MI Nov. 5-7

Green Bay WI Nov. 11-13

Its the anual kick off...

what a better way to start a season than a trip to novi... got to get my wish list out.... 136 ripsaw, tunnel/rail extensions, roxtreads, mmmmm dont give me a big piece of paper...

onlybluesxv said:
what a better way to start a season than a trip to novi... got to get my wish list out.... 136 ripsaw, tunnel/rail extensions, roxtreads, mmmmm dont give me a big piece of paper...
Whatever you do, don't make up a spreadsheet with check boxes, that'll drain your wallet in a hurry. :shock:

At my house the conversation went something like:

Gee honey, you just got a new sled, why do you need to buy all of this stuff too?
Well sweety, the new sled is why I have to buy all of this stuff.
It seems to me that if you kept the old sled you wouldn't need all this stuff.
That's true but if I kept the old sled I'd need a whole lot more other stuff so I'm really saving money.

She just shook her head and told me to have a good time. :rockon:

Novi for me , hey Tom, You need a new MSP shirt , cause i need a new black mock ty shirt ???? let me know , size and what kind , long sleeve ,sweatshirt , short sleeve , with the msp on it or one with a shield ????

Back