My new ride

richierich

Website
www.richmotorsports.com
Heres my new ride for the summer.04 Road Star Warrior.Pic was taken on wed. when i went for a ride into town.Today its snowing :o| i took the fairing off today.I like it better without.Now i have a cruiser for when i want to go slow after going fast on the r1 :rockon:

Attachments

• warriorsmall.JPG
    warriorsmall.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 21
  • fairing.JPG
    fairing.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 13

nice bike.

still too much snow around here to get to the shed and take out my xt350 yet. thers still a 3' snowdrift in front of the shed too.

thanks............you have it ruff 3 feet of snow.all i have is grass.i have been looking for a dirtbike also.almost bought a 600 last year but i really want electric start so i might have to buy a newer xr. i fixed a xr250 last year and had a blast on it but to slow for me on the road.get some sled miles on for me.

thanks.yes big garage but never big enough you know.i even have a full size 2nd story packed full.next shop is going to be a pole shed type as big as i can go.i've always had multiple of everything for some reason.even as a kid i bought 2 or 3 sleds and 2 atv's you never now if you get bored hoop on the next one.

Hi Rich congratulations with the new bike ! :).

Totally agree with you on the fairing issue, but it`s amazing how good those little fairing works against wind when you go for longer rides.

You don`t happen to be in need of a mechanic?. (apprentice).

I can`t seem to find a job here in Norway so I`ve been joking about moving to the US lately.

Good luck with the new bike, make sure to keep the rews low during break in... . Only kidding ;).

Nice bike Rich, ...another month and we'll be having the odd run on them.

Here's my summer toy (got flame mirrors on it now)...

VT800-smaller.jpg

shortstop20 said:
Nice bike Rich, I'm hoping to pick up a 2003-2004 YZF-R6 this summer.

This is what I'm riding right now, one of my college buddies is going to buy it when I'm ready to sell it.

The R6 is awesome and it would be amazing to ride I bet, the acceleration would be killer. I like the chopper-style bikes, but crotch-rockets are starting to grow on me.

2005YamahaR6-Black600cc-1.jpg

lakes here are almost glare ice and the trails are gettin close to the snirt. wont be trail runnin anyways this weekend. goin ice fishin and to cut some wood with my uncle at camp.

kim.thanks.bike is used so already broke in.but i would have drove the same no matter what.its just a cruising bike so going slow.thought there would be tons of jobs for you in norway.hope you find something you enjoy.

venom what is that bike?

short.you'll love the r6.have you seen the new one.that is the coolest bike yet.

heres a pic of my r1 and my dog harley from last summer.kinda like having the best of both worlds one nice girl and one bad girl :)

i think i'm keeping it stock but yes they do have tons of parts for them.i did buy myself a nice yamaha star riding jacket.figured the r1 jacket would clash with the warrior :)

Attachments

• r1_harley.jpg
    r1_harley.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
  • r1JPG.jpg
    r1JPG.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
richierich said:
venom what is that bike?

It's a 1988 Honda Shadow 800, ...yes they only put an 800 motor in in the Shadow in 1988. So parts are hard to come buy. But it has ALOT of chrome and it's mint for an Atlantic province (lots of sea air rusts everything), and it only has 29,000 kilometers. Unfortunately it only has 4 gears so it truely is a crusing bike, lol. I really liked the look of it, the seat is low and it has drag-style handbars, ...kinda chopper looking. But crotch-rockets are growing on me, so I might be getting an R6 in a couple of years, ...maybe.

I like the warrior, it's a beast, ...isn't it a 1700cc engine? That's alot of bike!

ahh, yes! much nicer indeed, and I liked it before :) nice bike man! lovin it so far? many miles yet?

Back