maxxperf

If anyone hears who is getting their inventory please let me know. I need to get a bunch of their oversize urethane wheels to keep my Apex going. Some Maxximum Performance decals would be nice too, so I can sell em' to you guys in 10 years as collectibles.

Attachments

• 100_1583.JPG
    100_1583.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
shortstop20 said:
Out of business??? That sucks. Maxx Perf. sold ALOT of great products.

They sure did, and the lady on the phone was always very nice to deal with. I'm hoping that another shop like Pioneer will pick up their stuff and keep some of the unique products on the market. Bruce at pioneer is also a great guy to deal with. Probably just wishful thinking though. :o| ;):D

That's too bad.

Glad I got my catalog back. Good reference if nothing else. I'm looking at my decal as I type this.

I'm sure if they lowered their prices a bit as a going out of business sale we could have unloaded their stock. I'd have liked to get a light weight front end kit or most of one but it was a bit pricey. Even considered the long track conversion or at least the rear heat exchanger. I know my family has spent over $600 in the past with them when ever we can.

Guys I am looking to pickup some of their inventory. I'm not sure how much of their 2-stroke products I will pick up, but if you are interested in something yet, let me know. I will look at it.

FuzzButt said:
That's too bad.

Glad I got my catalog back. Good reference if nothing else. I'm looking at my decal as I type this.

I'm sure if they lowered their prices a bit as a going out of business sale we could have unloaded their stock. I'd have liked to get a light weight front end kit or most of one but it was a bit pricey. Even considered the long track conversion or at least the rear heat exchanger. I know my family has spent over $600 in the past with them when ever we can.

Wanna sell that decal? I want a new windshield and my sled just isn't gonna look right without it.

well yes i was looking for something. akracing101 told they might have a
wide stance kit. i long tracked my srx to a 151 and it is very tippy. he suggested longer shocks also. if you know of anything like that let me know.
thanks

Whatever happened with Maxximum Peformance, and where did their inventory go?

Back