they got the busa engine in...

Isn't a Goldwing only a couple hundred pounds heavier than a Busa? If so, I'll wait fir the flat 6. Not as fast, but really comfortable.

Shouldn't have a problem with "PUSH" in the corners with all that weight over the skis! lol :Moon:

Busa=overrated.....that sled=waste of time
The motor is a pig, doesn't make that much power compared to the modern 1000cc sportbike motors.

Just my .02

P.S. Post this on HCS and every AC rider will believe that's AC's next sled. :o|

Last edited:
busa motor doesn't make much in NA form, but you can put 30# of boost to it and it'll just smile back at you while it's running 500+ hp across the dyno.

Junior said:
busa motor doesn't make much in NA form, but you can put 30# of boost to it and it'll just smile back at you while it's running 500+ hp across the dyno.

I got a vid clip where a busa cracked 700 on the dyno, the chain looked like a rubberband. ;):D

What is this Busa? Who makes it? What was it originally intended for? CC's? HP? (in stock form) Anybody have a link for more information?

sorry, forgot about the thread. i actually haven't heard a dang thing on it so that pretty much sums up how it runs (usually). if it ran like a raped ape then you'd be hearing about it, but i just stumbled across the pic goin through some pics of people's from BIS (Big Iron Shootout) or some event like that. not even a comment on it, so i guess that shoots that down pretty much. no clips of it running (how could you see over the top of that mess, haha) so ya, thats all i know on it. i'll let you guys know if i hear any more on it (huge pi$$ing match over who "won" BIS 2006 right now, lots of respect is bein lost...)

Stock Busa. from SportRider Mag
GSX1300R Hayabusa ('01) 10/02 n/a HP158.0 @ 9750 TQ98.4 @ 7000
1/4mile 10.237 @ 140.54 Top end 183.9

I was reading (i think it was on snowmobile fanactics) and they were trying to get a guy up from the US to NorthBay to run his sled in the guinness book of world records. He was not sure that he could run because of the motor. I think the rules are for sleds that have a motor built for snowmobiles and since his was made for a motorbike he wasn't sure he could run. From the thread i read he was running really fast and he still had work and testing to do. I will try and find the thread and post it.

WATCHMAKER said:
What is this Busa? Who makes it? What was it originally intended for? CC's? HP? (in stock form) Anybody have a link for more information?

it's a streetbike, it was the machine that basicly ended the open class hp wars.

actually it was an add that ended the HP wars, was aired in europe, 30 second add, the first 20 seconds where a Ferrari 355 and a Lambo Marcialego going at it on the autobahn, up inside each other in the corners, was realy well shot, then you can see the look of anticipation as they come up on a LONG straight, they both open up, shot of both drivers paddling thrut he gears. Then a split second shot of the Hayabusa screaming past them like they're standing still, then a shot of the bike and a voiceover endorsing a local dealer. was a great add, and after that Kawasaki and Suzuki made a gentlemans agreement that from then on all the new open classers would be electronically limited to 186mph (the last year before the limiters, both the Busa and the ZX-12R where capable of breaking 200 with relative ease in stock form).

nope, theres no way its the same engine or photoshop'd. look at the very fine details for flaws and also look at pics side to side. its all in there for real

all I have to say is Busa's are badass! And that woudl be one hell of a mountain climber, not good for much of anything else, but whoever rides that, has a big set of nuts forsure!

its is a motorcycle made by suzuki, it has 1300 cc and is a very fast bike, probally one of the fastest if not the fastest production cycle made, the full name is "hyabusa" its a very comfortable bike to ride, did i mention its dayum fast...

Back