easter trip snowy mountain range wyoming

skidooboy

i'll post a recap of stories later. lots of ty'ers and dootalkers together on the mountain.

my viper went down the first day. so i am on a blue viper for a first few pages, then on a red mountain viper for the rest. grapeape, snowbuny, steepndeepsxv (revbaron) airviper700 (airdooX) skinnydoo, revkev, and a bunch of others as well all total we had 17 people. split into alot smaller groups each day everyone had a great time.

here's the pic link hope you enjoy them. ski

http://www.sno-xscape.com/ski/wyoming_web/index.html

wow.....guess you guys did some jumping. lol Looks like you had fun. ===SRXSRULE===

Nice pics!!!

Looks like a great trip!!!

Rev Baron likes those tail landings, eh?

What happened to the Viper?

Wow, looks like you spent most of the time in the air!
I love that Yamaha gear! Awesome looking jacket.

What was on fire in some of those pics? I noticed it was a Doo, and then I saw another pic of it being towed. What was that all about?

real nice pics, thanks for rubbing it in lol! so what killed the viper and what was going on with that doo??

SKI, tell the story! you need only a couple post to hit 1k, and your on-line skills are much better than mine. I guess I type with a hammer...

grape, that was your apex right? that sled looks great man, nice work!! hadnt seen a low windy that wasnt chrome :) looks terrific!

SKidooBoy - HAHAHAH!!!!!! the picture where your towing the Ol Mxz 670..LOL Legs up and on the viper bonnet while the guy ont he 670 is back hiding from all the snow your blowing at him!!! hahahahahah!!!

New motor - 1,000$
Bigger windshield - 50$
Gas - 150$
Camera - 250$

Ski-doo Getting towed home by a Yamaha, Priceless!

Last edited:
well, when i drove the 670 on the trail... everytime you Giver Jam theres nothing you can do about it, the skis just automaticly fly up into the air. hard to turn tho, gota lean like a mother F*****!! thats why i like it, Very unstable sled, very fun.lol

Back