Turbo Phazer !

Sportsterdanne

McXpress has successfully mounted a turbo to the Phazer and reports 140 HP with almost no additional weight !

ya i hear ya, i haven't been able to find a way to change it yet. (and i'm working with a university computer that has ever language pack known!)

Phazer Mnt

Saw this Yesterday, Amazing how much steel is on it.Should be able to shave lots of weight and with the Turbo at 140 uhhhhh maybe.

..SNAKEBIT.. said:
it would if I could read it ?
is there a way to change language?

it says that McXpress is first with turbo for Phazer, the price, 140 HP, and how much a Phazer with Turbo is going to cost and that the installation is relatively simple and almost no additional weight.
the article then says that the driver on the top picture is going to try a backflip.

140 hp mtn phazer, huh. Now that would haul my fat a$$ around the ditches just ok. LOL be kinda sweet if the price was right. Maxdlx

Sweeeet

But would the extra cash and all that be worth it, compared to getting an Apex with more power and most liekly cheaper price?, but the chassis and setup are so different, so I bet itll sell.

Im surprised how fast they came out with this kit. Awsome!

I never understood the desire to take a little sled, then blow a ton of cash on hopup parts to make almost as fast as a big sled that could have been purchased for less. but it seams to be a long held snowmobiling tradition. who am I to go against tradition?

[/QUOTE]I never understood the desire to take a little sled, then blow a ton of cash on hopup parts to make almost as fast as a big sled that could have been purchased for less
some people inclusing myself dont ride groomed trails and need a light weight sled. with a light weight sled usaly the motor displacment and hp suffer. i would not be able to trhow an apex or nytro around in the trails but i could handle the power. im only 140 pounds and need a smaller sled. after a while u get sick of not having the power to realy open it up when u do get taht gromed straight away or on the lake. the phazer i would take the hp loss and for a stock fx but if its not too much more i would upgrade to the turbo for so i did have some balls on teh lake and suck. then again with all guys with motorised vehicles the more power the better. just for braging rights

Lightning Strikes Rider said:
I can't wait till the day we see a Tubo Bravo!! Now that would be a insane sight to see.
That would be the ultimate work sled, just imagine, less than 400 pounds with with the power power of a stock 485 motor. How would a Fanner (aka Mine;)!) hold up with a turbo? That would be a sweet sled

Back