TY motorcycle ride

I guess thats up for discussion. We will have to see how many people are interested and where they would be travelling from.

I would suggest making it around the Sturgis Bike rally time. The reason being alot of people are going to be there already like myself it would be a very long trip and catch two birds with one stone.

we could meet at the ama bike races at elkhart lake ,wi june 1-4. or i wouldnt mind a ride up in the u.p area.sturgis is a long *** ride but i wouldnt mind checking it out if i had someone to keep me company.

richierich said:
we could meet at the ama bike races at elkhart lake ,wi june 1-4. or i wouldnt mind a ride up in the u.p area.sturgis is a long *** ride but i wouldnt mind checking it out if i had someone to keep me company.

I was thinking about going to Sturgis, but all the Harley guys will probably wrap my crotch rocket around a tree. :rofl: I'm seriously thinking about going though. Always wanted to go, never been there during the actual rally. Only a 4 hour ride one way for me! :rulez:

There are so many bikes there I am told it does not matter what you ride. Yamaha even has a booth set up there at least I think they do. You cant have the ride in your back yard that is not very far to anyone else who has to travel 16 hrs to sturgis like I would have to.

Anyone from out East,we have a ride on farthers day weekend,around june 17th in New Hampshire in whears beach laconia N.H. its the largest bike event on the east coast other than datona bike week,some of us could meet up that weekend somewhere outside of whears beach..

A Lake Michigan loop would be a good ride, as would a UP ride. I would also love to ride up to Elkhart Lake for the AMA races, but unfortunately, Im not available that weekend. May 19-21st would be a good weekend for me, as would June 16-18th. When is everybody available.

I really don't think anyone should worry about what you ride to sturgis, we have been going for a few years now, and never had a problem, anyone will talk to anyone, just leave the colors alone, some of them are not nice.
the only rocket prob I hurd of was a guy doing burn outs on main, this went on for a while and people started to get pissed, when he went to leave, he popped the front wheel up twice, the third time a broom stick found it's way through his front rim, his buddies keys went flying into the crowd.
just ride with respect, and remember how many bikes and people are their, you won't have any problems, I have seen rockets parked on main street, right beside the HDs, BMWs, Hondas, Yamahas, and everything else, go you will have a blast.

Back