Haydays

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Haydays
So who is all coming? We will have the Rich Motorsports and Totallyamaha banners flying in the swap area.I made up alittle page with a map but its not the best after i scanned it.They have changed the whole thing around this year.they did add free parking again.its on the left side of the swap on the map.back where it used to be.If you have any questions let me know otherwise we will see ya there.rich

www.richmotorsports.com/hayday.htm

WOULDN'T MISS IT!!

HEY RICH, HOW'S IT GOIN'? DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER MY WIFE FROM THE FIRST MUNI TRIP LAST YEAR, BUT SHE AND I WILL BOTH BE THERE ON SAT. WE WILL DEFINETLY STOP BY, IT'S BEEN SINCE SNOW, THE LAST TIME I SAW EVERYONE. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

yep viper.i remember you guys.how you can forget a sled like that.you just staying for the day? or overnite?

gina if you get lost then you'll have some major problems.lol

need snow.i'll be the good lookin one out of the group. :lol: l

7 days and counting.better get my sleep now.rich

My son and I will be there early Saturday a.m. We always park on the north side by Waldoch's next to the farm house. Hopefully we can find you, they raised the parking fee to $7.00 this year. I need a rear reflector for my '02 Viper too.

me and a buddy are coming down from canada, if they let us cross the border lol i will look you boys up

Back