Vintage Yamaha Collection For Sale!! SRX's & GPX's

snowpromod

Well I am out of room in the garage and had a crazy thought today about selling off all of the old Yamaha's. Here is a list of what I ahve:
1979 SRX- Was in very good shape, I tore it down to restore it and that's where it sits currently- good running sled with AAEN pipes!!! I have everything that goes with it!!
1979 SRX- Complete rolling chassis with the motor in a couple boxes!!
1979 SRX- Rolling Chassis, that had a VMax 540 bolted into it, still have the 540 for it!!
1980 SRX- Complete running sled-needs carbs cleaned.
1975 GPX 433- Project sled with everything to complete, dismantled though
1975 GPX 433- Rolling Chassis
1975 GPX 433- Chassis
1988 Phazer Deluxe- Electric strat-needs a battery- nice sled
Wahl Aluminum Short Skis-Brand new-planned on putting them on the SRX!
Wahl Drag Seat-Used but looks new

All together you could build 3 SRX's and one GPX, possibly more GPX's with the addition of a power plant!!! And a nice phazer to top it all off. I would like to sell everything all in one shot or trade for??????????? Shoot me some offers-I will post pics this weekend(I have to clean the garage)!! :nos:

I would be interested in the 540 engine if its all there from the one project, post some pics of the sleds and stuff, I am from N. E. Ohio as well, have some guns I may want to get rid of. thanx

mostly wanting the 540 motor and the nicest of the 79 srx's you have, dont care if the motor is runing or not. Possibly the 80 srx too.

Last edited:
pretty tough to see much in detail there though, lets chat on the phone and see if we can come to a deal for some of it, would like to see what you want for some things and we can determine if we can strike up a trade or purchase. Pm me your phone number and a good time to call you. thanx

Wahl drag skis

Snopromod,
We'll try this again. How much for the drags skis and will they fit a 78 srx?
Upland :o|

I never heard back from you either???? you listed you wanted guns, what are you looking for?

looking at the 540 motor, 79 srx(maybe) and the 80 srx

Yamaha SRX GPX Handle Bar Pad!!! Mint!! Vintage
Item #170003049918

NOS Merc Sno Twister Brake Lever!! Hand Controls!!
Item # 170003053138

Yamaha 540 motor Vmax SRX Liquid Cooled engine!!! NR
Item # 170004575353

Yamaha S433 Fan Cooled Snowmobile Motor!! SRX GPX SR
Item # 170004579628

Back