Resume?

yamahagurl

Website
www.sponsorhouse.com
About:

My name is Crystal Tracey. I am 14 years old and live in the Crowsnest Pass, Alberta. I am going into grade 9 at Crowsnest Consolidated High School and an honor student. I am a female freerider for Lethbridge Yamaha and Sled Trails and also a preferred racer for Amsoil Inc. (but I do not compete for racing)!
I am currently riding a 2006 Yamaha Apex, with no modifications yet. I try and go out riding at least once or twice a week with my father and his friends.
I grew up on a snowmobile resort called Inn On The Border. My parents owned and operated it for 16 years and they sold it this year. While I lived there I went riding in the field that was in front of the resort and on the trails my dad and I groomed at least once a day after school or before work.

What I do for sponsors:

For my sponsors I put their decals on my machine where they can be seen very easily. I talk about them and the products I use, what they do for me and how they help me with my future career as a female freerider.
I buy their products and not competing companies. Send in emails to tell about how my riding is going, what the conditions are like and such.

How I Got Started:

I started out doubling with my mom and sometimes with my dad if he wasn't racing or climbing. When I was 3 years old my parents bought me a Kitty Kat for my very first snowmobile.
Now at 14 Years old I ride a 2006 Yamaha Apex, along with my dad. I purchased it at Lethbridge Yamaha, and I am the one that bought it. I live to ride and ride to live. I train in the summer during off season and work to buy new parts.

This is what I want to do for the rest of my life.. there is truly nothing like it.

Crystal Tracey #13

Last edited:

Hi Crystal!!! I am the webmaster/owner of the site and would send you some sticker for your race sled if you like. If you have results from your races I would also set you up with a race feature if you can send me some more info on your races and results that you have completed in the past. Please webmaster@totallyamaha.com if you are interested. Also you can find a lot more info on 4strokes in the TY 4Strokes Section. You must register there as well to post on that forum.

Welcome to the site!!!!

uh thanks for the life story...i think?

You must be very agressive rider to handle an apex in the mountians!
When i was 14 i was scared on a phazer lol

what sled do you use for racing?

Last edited:
T.Y. sponsorship - Mr. Sled?

Mr Sled,

If you were to set up some sort of T.Y. account or website for the T.Y. members to access, I am sure one or two of us would be willing to "donate" some $$ for Crystal to use for her racing efforts.
Don't know if there would be any legal issues but I think there would be several members that would "donate" to a T.Y. racing fund that could help her and/or other racers just starting out.

Mills

Nice idea mills. We would have to check into every participant to make sure it is leeeeget!

Nice to see the ty sticker on more race sleds as well ;)!

You could maybe put some sort of minimum number or races attended with race results before sponsorship to see that the person is legitamet (sp?) and actively participating. You could also specify a maximum amount per person. Or, maybe T.Y. sponsorship could be more of a helping hand kind of deal where members help out a racer just starting out at the track or at their shop/garage.
Just some suggestions.
Mills

They ride doos on doo talk too...LOL

I like to make some check on the person 1st to make sure its legit....give me some credti man...LOL

Things look good for her...does she want us to help her out is the next question and we need more info on the race and rides she has planned this year....kind of like a yearly proposal.

Back