Resume?

MrSled said:
Things look good for her...does she want us to help her out is the next question and we need more info on the race and rides she has planned this year....kind of like a yearly proposal.

YES OMG.. I really need advice and tips on riding and such because my dad is kinda sketchy on me riding more serious this coming winter.

That would be one of the best things to happen!!!!!

I'm good with sponsors use there names and everything!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

setup info

If you are really serious about racing then you should contact Bruce at B-Line Control in Lindstrom Minnesota. He is a former Yamaha Sno-cross shock tech. Send him your shocks and he will be able to set them up your needs as well as give you starting points for the suspension geometry. By doing this you will be putting yourself about 2-3 years ahead on your suspension and shock learning curve if you take the time to have him explain what he is going to change and why.

He can be reached at (651) 264 – 0828. Tell him the guys from T.Y. suggested him for you to contact.

Mills

Hey.. thanks for the tips and everything.. but there are like no snocross tracks around where I live and i've been told to start some hillclimbing because it would be better than driving 4 hours to a sno cross track to race for a day.. my dad would NEVER do something like that.. I totally would but my dad wont let me.. so im tryin out for some hillclimbing.. even though i would kill to race.

Back