vote black vs white

I like the white, gives it a little something. those are a couple nice looking sleds you have there! my dad had a 96 500xt, always liked the color and style :) and the black vmax with those graphics were always a favorit of mine :) what year is it? any mods :)

03viperguy said:
I like the white, gives it a little something. those are a couple nice looking sleds you have there! my dad had a 96 500xt, always liked the color and style :) and the black vmax with those graphics were always a favorit of mine :) what year is it? any mods :)

well i got the reedspacers,quick rods, simmons skis, ripsaw track,special designed clutch kit, 1more cooler, other drivesprockets just 2 instead of 4,reinforced w-arm,removed the stabilisers at the trailing arms,4th rear wheel kit, shimmed shocks, and numerous parts from viper,srx and other sleds just to become the only one..hate to look and have the same as everyone else

But prettymuch all have been stripped down and replaced or polished and checked up so its gonna be a sweet year, by the way with modblaster,reedspacers and brand new wiseco pistons i got 143hp in the dyno after som mods so im pleased

as said its to much to wright down

But when i bought it was at xt500 that was really beaten down so it had been quit a challenge

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 3ö.JPG
    3ö.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
how about that orange or the yellow? just an idea sumthing for you to think about unless your taking the stickers off.

Jeff

T.S.U.Filmz said:
how about that orange or the yellow? just an idea sumthing for you to think about unless your taking the stickers off.

Jeff

no orange/yellow and the stickers cant come off the hood are treated with 7layers off clearcoting?

well if someone is a bit handy maybee want to that suggestion about other colors, only have paint and cant master photoshop, would be sweet to have the color matching to decals, but it must be real so it can be painted that way

I like the white, from what I can go by from just looking at the pictures, might be a different story seeing the sled in person. I liek the white because it makes the grills stand out, but not too much, and plus, it matches the shank and shaft of your front shocks, which are also lighter in color, and of course, the snow in the back ground.

With black, you really cant go wrong, it looks good anywhere and thats whay all the stock grills are black.

i have calculated out thar by the votes off you and the swede's 63,6% voted black so black it is

I agree with orange yellow or red - but it's what you like that is important - how about chrome paint?

Back