76-77 Srx Front Bumpers

YAMAHABUNCH

Website
www.kochsperformance.com
New Reproduction 76-77 Yamaha Srx Aluminum Front Bumpers. These Bumpers Are Exact Copies Of Oem. We Had A Die Made For The End Crimps, To Exactly Copy The Original. The Front Mounts Are Chrome Just Like The Original. I Am Taking Pre-orders. The Bumpers Are Now In Production And Should Be Ready In Approximately 1 Month. The Price Will Be $160 Unpolished, And $190 Polished, To A Chrome-like Finish. This Does Not Include Shipping. The Bumper Pictured Is A Reproduction. We Also Have Srx And Gpx Seat Covers, And Handlebar Pads, And Srx Belly Pan Boots. Thanks For The Space.

Attachments

• 76bumper (2).JPG
    76bumper (2).JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 19

Hey, Get that bumper off my sled. LOL. Just kidding. Nice work Leon. I'd place an order for one, but you took all of my mad money. Ha Ha. Dean-o

do you have or are you planning on making bumpers for 79s? i'd be interested. do you have handlebar covers for 79s?

I want one, I need one for my 78. I have a perfect one for a 79 on my 78. The only problem is the one on my 78 is for 79 - 80. I need the one pictured above. Please inform me when they are ready for purchase. At bradsrx700@hotmail.com Brad

Hey Dean-o Yes we are gettin the 77 ready for the Coleman WI show then it's yours !!
We are going to be doing them to fit 74-75 GPX's and 78 1/2 thru 80 SRX's and Exciter fan cooled I expect them to be done at about the same time. They will be made from aluminum so they can be polished to a chrome like finish and will run about the same price. I think I have a couple of handle bar pads for the 78-80 srxs also but they are used
Thanks!!

I will sell it as soon as I get one of those other ones. Then that would make my 78 complete. Brad

Back