Yellowstone....

YAMADOG

Website
www.americanautosalesmarion.com
Man if you want to take your family on a trip of a life time.........We live in iowa took a road trip to Yellowstone via Badlands, Rushmore, Devil's tower....My kid's are 10 and 14.....Let me tell you......they were in awww of yellowstone..and if you go make sure you hit the lower fall's...twice as high as niagra...and the MOST BEAUTIFULL PLACE IN THE WORLD..There is no doubt god made this place.....purple's, gold's, green's, brown's, Aqua, white,..ect.....Don't wait till next year or say next summer if your kids are around this age....the 10 year old was amazed and it just make's you feel so dam good to hear them say " amazing" majestic, incredible,,,,Make sure you watch out for the bison...LOL had one come around the corner and aprouch us headon......passed with in 1 foot of the window......WOW to cool...even saw some SNOW!!!!!!!

Didnt happend to notice the railings at Mount Rushmore??

(I know the guy that did the drawings for it..and the company that fabricated them...from Wisonsin.!)

I have been going to Yellowstone since 1965, great place back then and still nice but crowded. You got to go and snowmobile it in winter if you think its great in summer.
I did it in 96-98-2000 with 5 friends, each trip we spent 6 days inside park. Started at flag ranch first night, then to west yellow stone 2 nights, then mammoth hot springs one night, old faithfull 2 nights and back to flag ranch. Carried all our gear and spent hours going from one place to the next. A hot dogger to cook on the trail is a must. I do not know if with all the new rules a trip like this is still possible, if so it is the best.

Back