What have you broken on your body?

BBlueSRX

I see the post about broken parts but what about breaking bones on motor vehicles? I broke my wrist on my banshee on July 1st, but that is the extent of my injury list. Lets hear it.

hairline crack on the collar bone other then that just usually a bruised ego after the 20 something crashes Ive been in lol. but i usaly always comes out of a sled crash with a consusion so im like 8 away from being leagaly retarted but lucly a few i know i had werent in my medical records

i broke a bone and cracked another one in my right hand after hitting a hole in the trail 2 seasons ago. windshields may look soft and flexable but there not!!!!!

I have broken multiple toes and fingers, I have five repaired compression fractures in vertabra that have been repaired and 4 that have not. I have a pin in my right wrist from the second time I broke that. Both my hips have been replaced. I have a bone spur in my neck that gives either severe pain or numbness down my left arm. Got a chunk missing out of my right illiac crest where they borrowed some bone for graft. Other than that, I think my bones are in pretty good shape but I can't be sure.

I take a lot of pain meds daily but I still put on my gear and get out on my sled. Many days the gear is so heavy I can barely walk out to my sled. I drive a lifted jeep CJ5 and have to use a bucket on a rope to get in and I stash my cane behind the seat.

Broke my left knee, knee cap and tore three ligaments showing off on my BMX bike when I was a teenager. Broke my ribs on my motorcycle. Got run over by a car while riding my bike and received a couple of broken ribs. Got run over by a drunk guy in a Blazer while walking down the side walk and received a broken left eye orbital. Rolled my sled and broke my collar bone in two places. Jumped my sled and broke my left thumb when I landed. After a total of eight surgeries to put the knee back together and a few for the torn shoulder muscles and thumb ligaments that went along with the broken bones I am wondering if it will be me or someone behind the wheel of another vehicle that puts me in the hospital next.

Mills

all fingers, except thumbs - volleyball, ju jitsu
both writs - mountainbike
collar bone - mountainbike
rib - ju jitsu
knee- extensive fysical training (crosscountry skiing )
hairline fracturers to both of my legs - extensive fysical training (crosscountry skiing )
left hip in three pieces - mountainbike fall

all 28 different bones.

On my snowmobile, nothing yet. And I like to keep it that way LOL

Ike :brr

Last edited:
I broke my **** once.
Kinda embarassing having it in a sling and everyone signing the cast.

Bischof said:
I broke my **** once.
Kinda embarassing having it in a sling and everyone signing the cast.

21ad3dy.gif
21ad3k0.gif

Ike

Both wrist, a couple of fingers, my nose twice, shattered all five bones in my right ankle(Man Made growth plate, three pieces of steel, and weird looking three way hinge thing and 29 screws(basketball injury) shattered my right elbow(19 screws, two pieces of steel, and a severely reduced reach-5"s(ATV accident). Bout it.

mostly bumps bruises and scrapes from sleds bikes boats jetskis atv etc.

my right knee locks when i kneel or squat too long. did this at work.

i have tendonitis/carpel tunnel in my right wrist. work again

on my left trigger finger 6 stitches around my knuckle where i sliced it to the bone with a carpet knife trimming bathroom molding as teenager.

and the grandaddy, on my left wrist i have a scar from a plate glass window that i broke the glass on. the scar is oval and about the size of 2 quarters side by side. the glass cut all the nerves and tendons for the first three fingers on my left hand. happened when i was 6. so this made me very concios of pain so i tend not to fall and hurt myself cause i know it hurts.

I broke my left leg in three places while down hill sking years ago and I herniated a disc in my back once.Overall I think the broken leg was the worst, but that disc problem hurt like a son of a gun for 4 months so I don't recommend that either!

compressed spine,while sledding,broken right arm in 2 places playing high school football,i geuss i just lay hits on the opponents to hard...lol.torn cartiledge in right knee that had to be removed.fractured shoulder blade from being thrown out the back window of car when i hit a tele pole(god was with me on that ride,could have been worse).

nothing...............................................................yet

but i have had some baddass cuts......one of these cuts included a lawnmower and my foot......thinkabout it (dont worry i still have everything). ;)!

Let’s see this could be a long one;

-At 7 I broke both of my color bones (one of them twice) all with in a year (mid 70’s Evil Knievel Era.)

-at 9 I broke my wrist so bad I almost lost my hand, in cast for 8 months and two surgery’s (skate boarding)

-11 broke all my fingers on my left hand (smashed in a van door)

-12 broke my left calf bone (hit by car on my bike)

-15 broke pinky and finger next to it on both hands (High school football hazing thing)

- 15 broke my nose sledding (not snowmobiling) smashed my face into the front of a toboggan

-16 Compound fracture of my left calf bone Skiing (this one still bothers me)

-18 chipped my skull just above my left eye socket (carrier flight deck mishap)

Fractured my skull in a sled crash in 1992. Totalled a 1989 phaser. Broke collarbone in 1995. Totalled a 1986 phaser. Broke my leg in 1996. Totalled a 1994 Vmax. Tore right shoulder in 2005. Sled lived. Had to duct tape my hand to the grip to get out of the mountains. Hurt some. Had re-constructive surgery March 2006. Bring on winter.

Back