How much can i get for this??

What condition do you think my Yamaha is in?

• Mint!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Good

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Bad

• HORRIBLE!!!

• Total voters

v10viper04

How much should i ask for my 1972 Yamaha SL338c? :dunno: I don't want to accept to little for it as i have put both money and lots of time into this sled. Thanks alot

Attachments

• Yamaha 008(redone)2.jpg
    Yamaha 008(redone)2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14

Hows the tunnel, straight, any rust, looks like later skis, original seat? All this stuff can help to price it. Also, if it is an original center drive track, they fall apart if you look at them the wrong way, and aftermarket tracks are no longer available.

As far as i know it has the original track which is in ok shape(should still last awhile) and there isn't any seeable rust on the exterior, the interior i havn't actually like seen i'm sure theres at least some there but none thats right in your face. Also it is garage kept and i just recovered the seat. It runs very nice and starts good. Front and rear lights work(high, low beams) Yes the skis are from different snowmobiles and left ski is from a 70's ski-doo tnt and the right is from a 1980 citation. Other than that its in nice shape. ;)!

Cool, the tracks may look good, I had one that looked good, but it blew to pieces into my right shin and right index finger. The original tracks have very thin pannels and little reinforcing. Yours is probably fine for show/recreational use.

Back