8" wheel conversion kit without extension?

PowerValve-700

Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Does anyone have any pics of Mountain Performance's big wheel "zero" kit? It's a kit that allows you to use 8" wheels without extending the slide rails. part# rrb-0000. I believe you have to modify the oblong hole that the axle goes through? Trim the top? Thanks!

Wow, that's a really nice set up! Rich, I may order this from you soon, along with two 8" Mountain Machines billet wheels. And two 8" plastic wheels, I don't see the plastic wheels on your site, do you carry them? Have a link?

I have to figure out if this will fit the new Phazer Mtn Lite first though, also, is there anything else I would need? Bearings, c-clips, etc? Thanks!

axle

I have the plastic wheels on my site also.they are $22 each with bearing installed.it will fit the phazer.You will need to order the longtrack one which i have one left.On my sled i only ran the 2 inside wheels.

Attachments

• axle.JPG
    axle.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
Sweet, I seen the plastic wheels on your site but they looked like the small ones for up front lol. Do the billet wheels come with bearings? I might run mine like the picture above, but I will order 2 plastic wheels too just incase I decide to run 4 wheels.

If you say they will fit the Phazer Mtn Lite then I will order them from you right now!

So I'll need the off-set axle for a 144" track, it doesn't extend the rails right?
And, do the billet wheels come with bearings and clips?

Rich, I'm totally having problems ordering from your site lol.

- I can only get 4 billet wheels to show in the cart, I only need two.
- It's says the axle can be shipped to Canada but the wheels only the lower 48?

Can I just e-mail you with what I need and my shipping/billing info? Thanks!

I too used this setup, 0" adapter and 9T drivers and went up to a 144" track from 141. I like the setup, had to cut some off my stock rails to get it to fit though, all part of it.........Actually i have a spare kit here somewhere too....

Dont mean to steal the tread but how do ya get the damn clips off? special tool?Break em and order new ones? what does the 8 inch do make the sled faster

MountainMAx this is going to be hard to explain cause of my rookieness but I will give it a go. OK 1997 600 vmax xtc we will start from the rear of the machine. Not the first set of wheels that are tight on the track but the next set on the bottom is the wheels that i am talking about. You can spin the wheels with your hands if the back of sled is propped up. These wheels have a single bar going throu them. I had to take them off because the rubber on these wheels were gone down to the metal and am not sure what cuased that. I bought the sled like that.Took these wheels off and ordered two new wheels and two new bearings and I cant get the old wheels off this bar because of the damn clips. The track is fully studded think 144 picks. Any help? Thank you very much and i am sorry if I stole someones thread sorry

hmm, if you loosen your track up fully you should be able to fit it in there, or you can try to losen all the bars between the rails and open up the slides a little.

Hey Redsnake, It's not an axle, just adapter brackets, uses stock axle, but once installed you can't remove it, as you have to cut some of your rails off, I have a pic here somewhere of the kit, I ended up getting two kits by mistake.

THe wheels are off with the bar just cant get the wheels off cause of the special clip

Back