Nice Pics and Vids

"It is wrong to get the 'sledding' itch this time of year?"

Not at all, i got the itch Big Time ;)! cant wait for Winter Bring It On

Hey, thanks guys! I'm Graham.
I just added the Big Iron Shootout event to that gallery which is loaded w/ turbo yammis and huge crashes.

I'm picking the snowmobile calendars I had made up from the printers tommorow, so check it out:
www.photosbygraham.com/calendar.htm

My Brother and I just installed nitrous on his rev the other night, so he'll be a little closer to keeping up w/ a tubo Apex.
5.jpg

7.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

And here's my sleds (M7 is being sold tomorrow night:
23.jpg

Ah man...I was gunna edit my next video to that Sam Roberts tune...
Very nice indeed..the camera stills are sick...Helmet cams are so much
fun....Very good job indeed...
I've got a video I've been working on from an Ice Fishing trip in NorthBay 2006...the snow was awesome...I'll upload once I get a website...the pict
is just a taste of good things to come...

cheers

Attachments

• glamourshot.jpg
    glamourshot.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 8
03viperguy said:
nice pics, vids, and sleds! whats the M7 being traded on? did you like it?
I bought that yellow REV already.
The M7 was not durable enough, and my dealer wasn't able to warrenty stuff when rear suspension parts failed, costing me $1400 out of my pocket.
Some riding and damage pics here:
(the suspension didn't fail 'till a couple rides later while riding down the trail)
www.photosbygraham.com/vids/M7.mov

holy crap, no wonder stuff broke lol! I always thought the mtn sleds would be the biggest warranty claims, follwed closeley by wannabe sno-x kids :) the rev replaced it, or are you hunting for another? and if I can ask, what does someone that rides like you think of the apex mtn sleds etc? amazing pics, I think I am going to order a calender :)

I'd only ride an apex if it had a turbo. Even then, they're not a sled made for jumping, but I do find the power they can lay down appealing.

thats what I thought you would say. seems like less of a jumping sled and more of just a climbing sled, not as playful. but still pretty fun ;)

Back